Thank you for your interest in the Breast Oncology Fellowship Program at Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine!
To apply to our program, please submit the following through the Society of Surgical Oncology website:
- $300 Application Fee payable via credit card only (Visa/MC/AMEX)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Photo (.jpg or .tif format only)
- Education Information (transcripts are not needed)
- Test Scores (as applicable: ABSITE, COMLEX, USMLE, ECFMG certification)
- Certification and Licensure Information
- Professional Liability Claims and Discipline – be prepared to upload a list of any claims
- Health Status – Verbal Description, Letters from PCPs are not needed.
In addition, you are required to have completed, or will complete a general surgery residency, be Board eligible and obtain a Missouri license.
2020 Fellowship Match Calendar
- January 8, 2020: SSO Online Match System Initial Application page opens
- January 31, 2020: SSO Online Match System Initial Application page closes. Applications will NOT be accepted after that date & time.
- June 1, 2020: Interview day by invitation only.
- June 5, 2020: Rank order list opens
- July 10, 2020 (3pm CST): Rank order list deadline
- July 31, 2020: Match results announced via email
- August 1, 2021: Fellowship start date
Thank you again for your interest, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Julie A. Margenthaler, MD
Breast Fellowship Program Director